Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My Amazing Friends

As a way of saying thank you to all of you who were so generous to give me this opportunity, a friend recommended that I create a blog to share my experience of the Acrylic Painting class that I will be starting on August 31st.  Yesterday I eagerly purchased my art supplies, and was once again washed with gratitude that I have this chance to take a proper art class. (For those of you who do not know, I haven't attended an art class that didn't also include drinking as part of the supplies list since I was in middle school.)

I even got a pretty bag to carry it all in. A special
shout out to Brad for the wooden art case!

And speaking of special shout outs, my Bestie Nathalie deserves a SUPER LOUD THANK YOU for not only putting in all the leg work to make this a reality, but for coming up with the idea in the first place. She knows me so well! Much love to you, Bestie! XOXO

So, I will post again after I have attended my first class, and you guys can follow along as I take this journey...

1 comment:

  1. A blog is a brilliant idea!! I can't wait to see how this journey unfolds. You're going to be learning new techniques and surrounded by people with the same passion sharing different ideas and styles.

    The look on your face when you realized what the "big gift" was made all the planning worth it ☺️ I won't lie there was a minute there when I thought can we pull this off?? Pffbbt...piece of pie mama! Love you much bestie!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete